Medical-Locums Group are recruiting!
Looking for a new opportunity? We are recruiting for a Compliance Consultant (Maintenance & Development Team).
The role is located in Milton Keynes, and we are looking for the selected person to start ASAP.
The Compliance Consultant role is to predominantly support the Sales Team. They will support with all compliance chasing and maintaining tasks and ensure all documentation is verified and sent over to the correct departments.
The team offers administrative support to the whole business by sending out daily reports to the sales team, client, and Management team.
- Customer service/Administration experience
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Listening skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Back Office Job Duties:
- Managing the ongoing compliance for candidates in line with industry and client framework/standards.
- Pro-actively monitor and minimise critical documents expiring by logging and communicating both verbally and written.
- Conduct regular Internal Audits checks looking at DBS, Registration Documents, Right to Work Documents, Mandatory Training and the Immigration Status.
- Remain the First Point of Call to highlight any potential risks to management and consultants in a timely and professional manner.
- Brief candidates on any new changes with the Medical Industry and implement these changes to your current workload.
- Participate is meeting alongside the Reference Team, Compliance Officers and Governance and report back to line manager and directors accordingly.
- Dealing with queries from applications and on occasions, you may be required to call new candidates discussing the compliance process and registration.
For more information on this exciting job role, or to apply now, please email any questions or your CV to: