Medical-Locums Group are recruiting!
Looking for a new opportunity? We are recruiting for a Compliance Consultant (Development Team).
The Compliance Consultant role is to predominantly support the Sales Team in liaising with new registration nurses and fast tracking their compliance to get them ready to work. The team offers administration support to the whole business by sending out daily reports to the sales team, client team and Management team.
This role will require daily communication with nurses that are interested in working with Medical Locums Group through NHS and Private sector in various location across the UK.
- Customer service/Administration experience
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Listening skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
Back Office Job Duties:
- Obtaining compliance documents for candidates in line with industry and client framework/standards.
- Understanding locations of vacancies and liaising with the client team to discuss nurse requirements.
- Ensure all new registration nurses are compliant and ready to work in a timely manner.
- Liaising with management on proposed dates of when new registration nurses will be available to work.
- Brief candidates on any new changes with the Medical Industry and implement these changes to your current workload.
- Participate is meeting alongside the Reference Team, Compliance Officers and Governance and report back to line manager and directors accordingly.
- Database searching and analysis reporting
- Referral and marketing projects
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30, 1 Saturday/Sunday per month 10:00 – 16:00
Salary: Salary 18k – 21k depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Milton Keynes
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]